StrongProstate™ Herbal Prostate Care is a scientifically designed formula that combines proprietary blend of 6 well-researched herbs with nutrients essential for healthy and well-functioning prostate. It includes Saw Palmetto and Pygeum Africanum, proven to be effective in clinical trials to improve overall prostate health; Cat’s Claw and Curcuma Longa to relieve inflammation and discomforts during urination; and Vitamin E, Zinc and Boron which are known to play important roles in optimal prostate function.
*Individual response varies
- Relieve prostate swelling & inflammation
- Relieve frequent & painful urination
- Improve urinary tract infections
- Support prostate, kidney & urinary tract health
Saw Palmetto Extract
Saw Palmetto Extract aids to relieve swelling of the prostate gland, boost urinary flow and ease the urge to urinate. It also reduces the levels of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and the enzyme 5-alpha reductase which are factors associated to an enlarged prostate.
Cat’s Claw Extract
Cat’s Claw Extract has anti-inflammatory effects on the genitourinary tract, and the result is especially remarkable on the prostate. Beta-sitosterol in Cat’s Claw helps to decrease the amount of DHT in the body which is one factor that causes prostate enlargement.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
Pumpkin Seed Extract aids to reduce swelling of the prostate gland and regulate diuresis. Scientific studies indicate that the combination of pumpkin seed with palmetto is beneficial in supporting prostate health.
Flower Pollen Extract
Flower Pollen Extract contains a rich mix of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that works on relaxation of the smooth muscle tone of the urethra, thereby improving the urinary stream.
Curcuma Longa Extract
Curcuma Longa Extract known for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to eliminate harmful toxins from the body.
Pygeum Africanum Extract
Pygeum Africanum Extract contains anti-inflammation properties, clinical studies have shown that Pygeum is effective in reducing the symptoms of BPH by relaxing the muscles in the prostate.
Vitamin E Dl-Alpha
Vitamin E Dl-Alpha is a natural antioxidant; which helps to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals and slow down processes of damage cells to support a health prostate and immune system.
Zinc Gluconate is an essential trace mineral to promote immunity and support a healthy prostate. It inhibits the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT, resulting in prostate enlargement.
Boron plays an important role in calcium metabolism and is beneficial in supporting prostate, brain and joint health. It can inhibit prostate cancer growth, hormone facilitation, inflammation, and oxidative stress modulation.
- Characterizing components of the Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (SPBE) on prostate cancer cell growth and traction
Carina Scholtysek, Aleksandra A. Krukiewicz, Jose´-Luis Alonso, Karan P. Sharma, Pal C. Sharma,Wolfgang H. Goldmann.Volume 379, Issue 3, 13 February 2009, Pages 795–798
- Pharmacological characterization and chemical fractionation of a liposterolic extract of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens): Effects on rat prostate contractility
Chua T, Eise NT, Simpson JS, Ventura S.J Ethnopharmacol. 2014 Mar 14;152(2):283-91.
- Anthocyanins extract from bilberry enhances the therapeutic effect of pollen of Brassica napus L. on stress-provoked benign prostatic hyperplasia in restrained mice
Yi-Fang Li, Lu-Ping Tang,Rong-Rong He,Zhe Xu,Qiong-Qiong He,Fei-Jun Xiang,Wei-Wei Su,Hiroshi Kurihara.Volume 5, Issue 3, July 2013, Pages 1357–1365
- Down-regulation of prostate specific antigen in LNCaP cells by flavonoids from the pollen of Brassica napus L.
Han HY, Shan S, Zhang X, Wang NL, Lu XP, Yao XS.Phytomedicine. 2007 May;14(5):338-43.
- Effect of Pygeum africanum tadenan on micturition and prostate growth of the rat secondary to coadministered treatment and post-treatment with dihydrotestosterone
Yoshimura Y, Yamaguchi O, Bellamy F, Constantinou CE.Urology. 2003 Feb;61(2):474-8.
- Comparison of once and twice daily dosage forms of Pygeum africanum extract in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: a randomized, double-blind study, with long-term open label extension
Chatelain C, Autet W, Brackman F.Urology. 1999 Sep;54(3):473-8.
- Vitamin E succinate inhibits human prostate cancer cell growth via modulating cell cycle regulatory machinery
Jing Nia,Ming Chen,Yu Zhang, Rongshan Li,Jiaoti Huang, Shuyuan Yeh.Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume 300, Issue 2, 10 January 2003, Pages 357–363
- Selenium and vitamin E supplements for prostate cancer: evidence or embellishment?
Moyad MA.Urology. 2002 Apr;59(4 Suppl 1):9-19.
- Boron neutron capture in prostate cancer cells
Yasui L, Kroc T, Gladden S, Andorf C, Bux S, Hosmane N.Appl Radiat Isot. 2012 Jan;70(1):6-12.
- Evaluation of ecological and in vitro effects of boron on prostate cancer risk (United States).
Barranco WT1, Hudak PF, Eckhert CD.Cancer Causes Control. 2007 Jun;18(5):583-4.
- The influence of zinc gluconate and casein hydrolysate on the fluid and tissue kinetics of zinc-65 in the baboon prostate
R. Schoonees M.D.J. N. De Klerk M.D.G. S. Johnston M.D. And G. P. Murphy M.D.Journal of Surgical Oncology,Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 123–130,1969
- The bioavailability of different zinc compounds used as human dietary supplements in rat prostate: a comparative study
Andrzej Sapota, Adam Daragó, Małgorzata Skrzypińska-Gawrysiak, Marzenna Nasiadek, Michał Klimczak, Anna Kilanowicz.BioMetals,June 2014, Volume 27, Issue 3:495-505
- Effects of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil in Korean men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia
Heeok Hong,Chun-Soo Kim,and Sungho Maeng.Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter; 3(4): 323–327.
- Inhibition of testosterone-induced hyperplasia of the prostate of Sprague-Dawley rats bypumpkin seed oil
Gossell-Williams M, Davis A, O'Connor N.J Med Food. 2006 Summer;9(2):284-6.
- Effect of Frankincense (boswellia thurifera) on reproductive system in adult male rat
Mohamad Khalid Nusier,Hameed Nayef Bataineh,Ziad Mohydeen Bataineh,Haytham Mahmoud Daradkad.J HEALTH SCI 01/2007; 53(4):365-370.
- Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid inhibits prostate tumor growth by suppressingvascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2–mediated angiogenesis
Xiufeng Pang, Zhengfang Yi, Xiaoli Zhang,Bokyung Sung,Weijing Qu,Xiaoyuan Lian,Bharat B. Aggarwal, and Mingyao Liu.Cancer Res 2009;69(14):5893–900
- Evaluation of ecological and in vitro effects of boron on prostate cancer risk (United States)
Barranco WT, Hudak PF, Eckhert CD.Cancer Causes Control. 2007 Feb;18(1):71-7.
- Cat's claw inhibits TNFalpha production and scavenges free radicals: role in cytoprotection.
Sandoval M, Charbonnet RM, Okuhama NN, Roberts J, Krenova Z, Trentacosti AM, Miller MJ.Free Radic Biol Med. 2000 Jul 1;29(1):71-8.
How soon will I be able to see improvement on my prostate symptoms?
You may notice an improvement on your prostate symptoms such as frequent urination, weak urinary stream, leaking urine, painful urination, etc in a week. However, results may vary for each individual. You are suggested to take StrongProstate™ consecutively for at least 1-2 months to achieve best results.
Are there any side effects for long term consumption?
No known side effect has been observed. StrongProstate™ does not contain hormone and all ingredients are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption with the recommended dosage.
Can I take StrongProstateTM even if I don't have any prostate problems?
Yes. Men above 40 years old are encouraged to start taking StrongProstate™ as early prevention of BPH. The likelihood of developing an enlarged prostate increases as they age. Upon consumption, it helps to prevent prostate problem and support a healthy prostate.
Do I need to take StrongProstate™ separately from my medications or any caffeine beverages?
Yes. Because the acidity in medications and caffeine beverages may reduce the efficacy of StrongProstate™. It is advisable to take StrongProstate™ and your medications/caffeine beverages at an interval of 1-2 hours.
Mr Eric Poon
I work in the night shift and always have the need to visit the washroom for 4 to 5 times every 2 hours but passing a small amount of urine each time. After consuming 2 bottles of StrongProstate, I feel that visiting the toilet is slightly smoother with heavier flow and visiting the toilet less frequently. Now I feel that I have better bladder control and visiting the toilet only 1 to 2 times in less than 2 hours.
Mr Foong Siew Weng
Recently, when I visit the toilet, I felt very stressed as I am unable to urinate and I even experienced a mild pain. After visiting the Chinese Medical Stores, I saw StrongProstate and decided to consume 2 bottles. It was so effective that it relieved my pain, until today I am still consuming it twice a day. I would recommend it to my friends as well.